Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Sep 2008
    Leominster
    Bounty Hunter Quick Silver

Ok fellow MDers here are the pics

Thanks so much Country Girl for your advice on the pics. Thanks for the warm welcome to everyone who replied. I am so excited about getting my new MD today. Poor UPS guy has no idea what he is in for when he gets here . Have a great day everyone.

AllMtl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150.JPG 
Views:	436 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	233734   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	154.JPG 
Views:	442 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	233736   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	170.JPG 
Views:	435 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	233739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180.JPG 
Views:	431 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	233742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	187.JPG 
Views:	433 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	233743  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	193.JPG 
Views:	433 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	233744   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	194.JPG 
Views:	429 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	233745  
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Life is too short to live with regrets, hatred and anger.  Better to let it go and enjoy the good things in your life.  Remember everything happens for a reason and God never gives us more than we can handle.

us
    Apr 2008
    North Central Massachusetts
    Minelab ETrac
    3 times

Re: Ok fellow MDers here are the pics

Yep. Old farm equipment. Interesting stuff. Keep hunting. That pot of gold is out there somewhere. LOL
    When in doubt, dig it!

us
    pezhead and md'er

Apr 2008
    rhode island
    titan 1000 xd

cool. kinda looks like the stuff i've been finding. welcome from RI.
    my name is aimee and i'm from rhode island.  woonsocket area.
    GOT PEZ??
    OLDEST COINS
    1914 wheatie penny!!!
    1899 V nickel
    1917 merc!
    1965 washington quarter
    Half-?
    Dollar-n/a

us
    Aug 2006
    WESTERN MASS
    7 times

Great job on the pictures! Glad it worked for you.

The bolt with the circle attached to it was used to tie the horse to the barn. Looks like and old door handle too. What is the round disc pictured with the nails and such? Great digs, keep at it!

UPS show up yet?
    CG
    A kind word echos for eternity

us
    Sep 2008
    Leominster

Hi country girl and all,

Yep he showed up around 5. I must have looked like a kid at the ice cream truck because I was at the truck before he even had it in park . I got that box opened and pulled out all of my goodies and off I went to scour my yard again. Got some new stuff a buckle from a harness, a clip from a harness, fencing wire, nails, some old pottery shards and strapping. I couldn't even dig all the spots that were giving me signals. So I am off today to do some more only today I don't have the kids calling me every ten seconds about stuff that they should know . My little one was having a blast with the pin pointer helping me & the dog was helping us to dig the holes way to funny. I will get some pics up later on when I have them uploaded to my computer. Monday I am going to hit the library to check some old records of the neighborhood and some of the town. I think that I have about exhausted my leads on the internet unless anyone has any new leads they would care to share. I am scared to venture out of my yard because I don't want to get into trouble. Have to put my hubby's connections to good use for a change (he knows everyone) have him get us the permission we need. Ok well I think I have rambled on enough for one post . Have a great day everyone. HH.

allmtl
    Life is too short to live with regrets, hatred and anger.  Better to let it go and enjoy the good things in your life.  Remember everything happens for a reason and God never gives us more than we can handle.

us
    Apr 2006
    Stationed in Okinawa, Japan
    Whites Prizm II

Great finds!

us
    Sep 2008
    Leominster

Thanks fire fighter. I actually have more on my other post and I am updating tonight. Can't wait for my first awesome find like an old coin or ring.

TTYL,

Allmtl

Sponsors