Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice. without that hole, probably at least $100 coin, I would of paid 15 for it. it has great detail on it, are you gonna put it a necklace and wear it?

OP
OP
M

michigan michael

Hi all! I did purchase it. I wish I could of found it. That would of been great! :headbang: I could not pass on it. The detail is so beautiful. Eyes, liberty, hair everything. :headbang: I have been buying a lot of holey coins lately. They are cheap and fill holes in albums. I have dug few as well. :icon_scratch: Thanks for letting me share her with you! :hello2:
MM

OP
OP
M

michigan michael

postalgriff said:
very nice. without that hole, probably at least $100 coin, I would of paid 15 for it. it has great detail on it, are you gonna put it a necklace and wear it?
As cool as that would be........ I think I would be a little upset when you post it to your finds cause my chain broke and you found it. :'( LOL :tongue3: I have dug a few necklace coins lately.
HH

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
MEMORIAL MAGNET said:
Hi all! I did purchase it. I wish I could of found it. That would of been great! :headbang: I could not pass on it. The detail is so beautiful. Eyes, liberty, hair everything. :headbang: I have been buying a lot of holey coins lately. They are cheap and fill holes in albums. I have dug few as well. :icon_scratch: Thanks for letting me share her with you! :hello2:
MM

Sweet coin! I do the same when funds allow, culls/slicks/holed coins allow me to ad to my little guys collection without breaking the bank. Hope he appreciates it when he`s older. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread