Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit the same swimming hole I found my last silver ring at and one of the guys on the staff was telling me it was jamb packed yesterday which put a big smile on my face for sure. The gold colored one is 14K, the tarnished one I'm sure is silver cause I put a little toothpast to it after this photo and it shined right up like silver(its stamped NV on the inside and the silver colored one I don't know for sure what it's made of but it VDI's at 14 and if my memory is correct stainless don't read that high, I'm not sure what it is but it's unmarked. I made a bunch of eyeball finds and it looks like the craps shooters went swimming there yesterday. I love this hot weather that draws all the people to the swimming holes.

June25.1..jpg

June25.2.jpg

These are pics of a short water hunt yesterday morning, not shown are 3 quarters I found at another lake later on in the day! The gold cross is gold filled and the earring is 925 with a CZ in it.

june24.2.jpg

june24.3.jpg

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those are some great finds congrats! 3 rings in one hunt is a great one for sure. :thumbsup: is that water pace slower than on land, I mean how much time did you spend on those finds?

BandB1

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2008
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds all around, cool looking cross, nice gold ring! Congrats, good hunting. :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.

M

michigan michael

WTG Giant! Grat rings! Think they were shooting craps for em? :icon_scratch: lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread