Picnic Grove Hunt, Coin Purse! Barber Dimes, Mercs, V-nickes, Indians........

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
an amazing day of detecting, congrats on all those oldies! :thumbsup: that sounds like a dream day starting with the wife saying go ahead for the whole day :o I'd crap, nice job!

OP
OP
mpostma

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
postalgriff said:
an amazing day of detecting, congrats on all those oldies! :thumbsup: that sounds like a dream day starting with the wife saying go ahead for the whole day :o I'd crap, nice job!
It was a refreshing begining! It really was a great day! I can see I will need to find another old picnic grove that has never been touched. Hmmm, that may not be so easy..........
Thanks Postalgriff!

Good Luck,
Mark

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, sounds like a dream hunt, Mark! Nice job on the purse....pretty incredible. :thumbsup:

HH

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome score on the change purse and contents :thumbsup: you sure loaded up on some nice old finds today!

OP
OP
mpostma

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
Giant056 said:
Awesome score on the change purse and contents :thumbsup: you sure loaded up on some nice old finds today!

Thanks Giant! I'm still stoked! I just couldn't believe the coins just kept coming! I will have to remember them well when I find myself in the next "Dry Spell"!

Have a great day!
Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread