Dollar Days!

Jim 2.0

Nov 10, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Detector(s) used
BH, Prizm IV, Tesoro Cortez!
Havn't posted in a while 'cause...well, not much to brag about. Not that these finds are that great, but unusual ???
It started Saturday morning at the soccer park. They just had a big tournament last weekend (lots of people!!!) I guess the Canadiens were invited too because just minutes in...BaBang! The two "Loonies" were laying together just tucked in the grass!

Sunday morning I hit a school just across the main drag from me (small town!) and in the baseball field I dug my 2nd Sac dollar (1st was last year in a little park behind my house) and my first silver quarter! But, the cool part is the Quarter is Canadien too!

To wind things up, Today I was at another local school, not having much luck at all. Decided to walk back to the car (swinging of course) when I got my 4th dollar coin of the weekend: A Susie B Anthony!!!

Dollar days indeed! HH, Jim

Attachments

• 2 Loonies [640x480].JPG
    2 Loonies [640x480].JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 2001 Sac Dollar.JPG
    2001 Sac Dollar.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 154
  • 1979 Susie B.JPG
    1979 Susie B.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 149
  • \'57 Canadien Quarter.JPG
    \'57 Canadien Quarter.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Moosie side.JPG
    Moosie side.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 145

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds! it beats digging a hundred clad pennies thats for sure. The only dollar coin I've dug is a canadian. keep at it! HH

BandB1

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2008
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, Congrats on the dollars! Thats a nice Canadian Quarter,WTG! :thumbsup:

I've yet to find a half or a dollar, although I have dug a lot of beer and pop cans. ;D

Good luck,
HH.

OP
OP
Jim 2.0

Jim 2.0

Nov 10, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Detector(s) used
BH, Prizm IV, Tesoro Cortez!
Thanks for the reply's all! Trying to be more active on these boards as per MM's post. I am pretty much a weekend local hunter due to time and family constraints. I get a lot of quirky, non valuable finds that I would like to post, but the picture taking, resizing, and all that is a little troublesome for this ol' wannabe geek!

For instance, in the above pics...all were cropped, resized ect...yet some came out huge...and some small????

I gotta be stoked to really go through all the stuff. I'll try harder :read2: ;D

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread