Saturday morning hunt east of Jackson County

craigv3

Jan 2, 2010
GRASS LAKE
Detector(s) used
Deus,Makro CF77, Minelab Etrac, Teknetics T2SE, 2 excel II's, and a Tigershark
:help: :help:

I am chomping at the bit to get out this Saturday! I have a few spots out here in Jackson County in mind, but we have 4" of standing snow at my places. I worked off of I75 today and noticed no snow existed east of I275. Does anyone want to share any decent woods sites for the weekend to PostalGriff and I. I just wanted to throw the question out there....I respect otherssites and would never think to go without the person that took us, and I would expect the same. Its a type of respect that should be given if someone is decent enough to expose a good spot. Thanks and let me know

OP
OP
C

craigv3

Jan 2, 2010
GRASS LAKE
Detector(s) used
Deus,Makro CF77, Minelab Etrac, Teknetics T2SE, 2 excel II's, and a Tigershark
In the area of 94 and 275 there was no snow at all...and south to Ohio as well. Thats what leads me to believe the ground may be a little softer for digging, especially in the woods. Out here where I live there is only a few select areas in the woods that is somewhat thawed. Otherwise I may as well be in a concrete parking lot with my lesche trying to recover a pul tab..very hard to make a neat plug like that :dontknow:

"Z"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread