A few finds from today.

Mich. Wolverine

Dec 12, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
I got in the river today to detect and came out with a few keepers. I got a couple of marbles,half of a match safe and the lipstick tube that has women all the way around it. I wish the cementmixer still had all the wheels but I still like it. I was just about to leave and found this bottle. It's a Dr. Jaynes expectorant and it reads "twenty five cents" on one side panel and "quarter size" on the other. I wish I could get a clearer picture because this one doesn't do it justice. It still has the original cork and some of the contents. It's probally from the teens and is in awesome shape, it's like brand new. :thumbsup:
Thank's for looking.

Wolverine.

Attachments

• SANY0260 (2) truck.jpg
    SANY0260 (2) truck.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 158
  • SANY0262.JPG
    SANY0262.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 151

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It still has the original cork and some of the contents. Chug-a-lug man! :hello2: Beauty of a bottle. What era is the cement mixer? And no close up of the lipstick tube? :'( Glad you're able to hit the river again.

HH

OP
OP
Mich. Wolverine

Mich. Wolverine

Dec 12, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
Anne I think the truck is from the 60's. I just took a close look at the lipstick tube and there will be no closeups as all the women are topless ;D tastefully done but I'll leave it at that.lol. The top of the tube reads Tattoo - exotic 2 ,I guess the name follows the theme on the container.

Wolverine.

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you got an eye for them botlles thats for sure, nice finds, love that little truck :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread