Truck Stop Silver

x.marks

Mar 28, 2010
Hello everyone. A strange thing happened today and I wanted to share. I went to a local truck stop, filled up with gas, and grabbed a 2 liter of mountain dew before heading out to a local park. I paid with a $50.00 bill, received my change and left. I took a break from detecting later on and grabbed a burger. Detecting only generated a couple dollars in clad nothing to exciting. As I looked in my wallet to pay for my big mac I noticed that I did score silver after all today. I always look at my change but, never expected to receive paper silver! ;D I received a silver certificate from the truck stop earlier. I never had this happen before. Its not pretty but silvers silver right? I 'll take it.

Xmarks

Attachments

• george1.jpg
    george1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 191
  • george2.jpg
    george2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 181

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep silver is silver! Congrats! :thumbsup:

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool. One of the guys I work with received one as change last year from our cafeteria. Sure don't see them to often. Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
x.marks

x.marks

Mar 28, 2010
Thanks everyone. I do not think I would of noticed either but the blue seal caught my eye then the 1935 C made them bulge. lol :o

Brentacillia, does your friend that received his at work collect coins/currency? Hopefully you were able to buy it off em.

Happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions