anyone need a haircut?

life_digger

Apr 19, 2010
michigan
Detector(s) used
whites xlt
went to caseville camping and for a cheesburger festival and just a few miles away is port austin so me and my dad decided to go detect a bit...so we saw a lady sittin on her porch and her house was big and old so we talked to her for a while and she said she had a property down the road were an old house had burned down. so we did her house and got nothing, then we went over to her other property and as soon as i turn my detector i get a funny bouncy signal but it was consistent at about 3 inches and i dug and im probin the hole and i flip some dirt and i see a silver edge i could tell it was a quarter and i lift it out of the sand (really sandy Lome) and i see the barber on the front and droped it back in the hole and my dad was standin right there and i told him so we get it of the hole and i knicked it good twice its an 1899 full liberty barber quarter...my very first barber and its a beaut...
HH, dan

Attachments

• barber front fix.jpg
    barber front fix.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 198
  • barber back fix.jpg
    barber back fix.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 205

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first Barber! Your right, that sure is a nice looking one. WTG :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread