Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went detecting with my eyes today!
Funny story! Went to Wally world to grab a few things after church. Was on my way in and seen a round disc that looked like plastic or wood. Grabbed it on the way out and it was a wooden nickel that say Cash for gold with a phone number. Always look down while walking and ya never know what you will spy! Went to the grocery store after that and was waiting on my daughter to get dropped off by one of my adopted daughters. So me and my youngest walked along an area and I was looking in a place where very few might look. I was thinking that it would be cool to find a piece of jewelry here where probably no one looks. Then I spoted a little glint and I moved it with my shoe. Holy Cow! There she was! It is a gold dice pendant that was looped onto a rusty key ring. I took it off the key ring and found it is marked 10K in 3 places! Keep your eyes open ya never know what you might find!

Attachments

• DSC09786.JPG
    DSC09786.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC09788.JPG
    DSC09788.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC09789.JPG
    DSC09789.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 203

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a crazy cool find Mike! Now's the time to go huntin those parking lot edges where the snow piles got pushed!

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome Mike!! ....I've never spotted gold with my eyes before. Congrats on the bling bro! I'm keepin my eyes peeled for sure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread