Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just thought I'd let everyone know where I've been hanging my hat and that's at the Whites forum. I had some bad experiences in todays finds and what is it on tnet so it really put a bad taste in my mouth. A couple of you have been asking and that is why. I've been making some good finds this year too and I wish everyone the best of luck out there.

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Giant056 said:
I had some bad experiences in todays finds and what is it on tnet so it really put a bad taste in my mouth.
that's too bad, we really miss your posts and interaction here on the Michigan forum. If you haven't had any bad experiences here, you should still continue to post here. I've only posted once outside of this forum all year, and I think our fairly small Michigander group here is great. Sure hope you reconsider and share your finds with us sometime. I did check out the Whites forum and saw some of your posts, as far back as your walker anyway. Congrats on some great finds, you're having a good year! HH, Griff

seatedhalf

Dec 28, 2007
Parma MI
Detector(s) used
M6 and DFX and now a E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have wondered where you have been. Don't let the others wear you down. The MI people here like to see what you find.

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seatedhalf said:
Don't let the others wear you down. The MI people here like to see what you find.

I agree! :icon_thumleft: Miss all your great posts, Giant. Good luck out there. :thumbsup:

HH

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see ya buddy. Miss your posts.
Good people here so stick around. :icon_thumleft: