Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was water hunting again early this morning. Was chest deep when I heard this soft mid-tone. Checked my scoop and seen the gold bracelet and then noticed the sterling ear ring in the scoop with it. The ear ring has been there a while and the bracelet who knows? When I finished I checked the bracelet and could not pick it up on the machine. Many machines can't see fine gold. Checked the ear ring and got that same soft mid-tone. If I had not heard the ear ring and scooped there I would have missed the bracelet. What is the chance that one ended up being dropped right over the other? The bracelet is 14K and 12" long. Also picked up the LOVE pendant and a very old barrett from the old area of the lake. Sure was nice to see gold in the scoop!

Attachments

• DSC01570.JPG
    DSC01570.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 206

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive Eyeballed a few in the Dry sand Just Poking out and Not reading on the Detector Guess It depends On How Its Laying or How Big it Is !!! Red Loves them!!!! ::) ::) ::) HH Chug

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome recoveries Mike!! Congrats to ya on the Gold and Silver :hello2: Funny that the detector would not pick up the Gold at all :icon_scratch:

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow thats crazy Mike!...you were picking up the tone from the earring and just happen to scoop up some nice gold with it!?!?.....very nice!.....congrats on a nice scoop there :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread