Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring, Brent! :hello2: Nice pile of wheats and love the Tootsie. :icon_thumleft:

HH

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice looking silver ring bro!....are those initials on it? ....maybe correspond with the family name by any chance?....is the bracelet thing a diabetic notifier? congrats on the pile of wheats too.....looks like some early green ones. Glad you got out bro

OP
OP
Brentallica

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
postalgriff said:
nice looking silver ring bro!....are those initials on it? ....maybe correspond with the family name by any chance?....is the bracelet thing a diabetic notifier? congrats on the pile of wheats too.....looks like some early green ones. Glad you got out bro

Thanks bro - yea the initials are I.A.H. - doesn't match the current family name. The bracelet does look like a medical alert tag, however, no writing on either side and very small. Earliest Wheat was a 30.

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brentallica said:

Thanks bro - yea the initials are I.A.H. - doesn't match the current family name. The bracelet does look like a medical alert tag, however, no writing on either side and very small. Earliest Wheat was a 30.

very cool....most likely the initials stand for 'I Am His' its a Christian oriented ring, that most likely was given out to Sunday School students for good attendance. (I heard of one getting this same ring for not missing Sunday school for a whole year)...very cool find and probably dates from the 20-40's

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the ring! Congrats! :thumbsup: There is a story there with those initials! Love it! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread