Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got together with 4 friends this morning. My very first target was a 1901 Indian! Also got $2.00 in clad and a cane topper. Was helping to a newbie today. He was right there when I dug the Indian and he even grabbed it out of the hole before I could. He told me (You have no idea how cool it was to be a part of that! ) About 40 minutes later we were hunting about 20 feet apart and he says HEY MIKE, I think I found my first real find! I went over and could see a silver dime in the hole. I gave him a high five and said silver!!!! He had found his first silver coin. It was a Canadian silver dime with no date but it dates between 1910-1936. Another guy found a neat old US pad lock, and near the end another guy found a nice little silver ring. Also was able to help a guy find an underground water shut off while there. A cold blustery day but tons of fun!

Attachments

• DSC09830.JPG
    DSC09830.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC09831.JPG
    DSC09831.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 87

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love those Indians!! Nice finds.

mjc_lakedweller

Nov 14, 2011
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a really good time! Great IHP. So glad the newbie was able to dig some silver-no doubt he is hooked liked the rest of us!

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you had a fun day , finding a IH always makes my day ! I am sure that newbie is hooked .

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Indian Mike - always fun to find for sure. :thumbsup: Sounds like you guys had a great time. WTG

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs, Mike. :thumbsup: Congrats on the IH and cool cane topper. Wish I could have joined ya'll.

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread