Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my latest finds from a few different hunts

On the 24th my brother and I went to a bean field that we have hunted a few times and we both made some keeper finds

april24.1.jpg

My brother kept saying he thought this token was a kids coin but on further research I found out that it is indeed a Canada token, they minted a few different varieties in 1812 and this is one of them ;D

april24.2.jpg
april24.3.jpg
april24.4.jpg

On the 25th I went back to the preserve where I had found my two big coppers recently and managed to get me a silver Washington.

april25.1.jpg
april25.2.jpg
april25.3.jpg

On the 26th I met my brother at the preserve and I managed to conjure up some silver but it's not a coin, it's a heavy little signet ring that looks like it was cut off someones finger

april26.2.jpg
april26.3.jpg

Last edited:

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
excellent bunch of finds Giant! man you guys have been getting some reeealll oldies! 1812! good hunting!, congrats on that old Canadian token and the silver quarter! :thumbsup:

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Canadian token, Giant. :icon_thumleft: That's an oldie for sure. Congrats on the silver, too.

HH

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1812 !!! Whoa - :o Sure your not out on the east coast? Sweet score Giant - nice Washington and dog tag too. WTG

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job on the sliver and old token , you been pulling out some oldies lately , congrats !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread