Final hunts of the year!

BFR

Oct 7, 2014
Lower thumb knuckle Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did not get much time to detect this summer do to that nasty thing called work. I went out for 3 days 2 hours each time. (2 hours of deep knee bends is all I can handle) So after 6 hours.......................

A 1944 mercury dime and 8 Wheaties!

merc.jpg

A sterling Colorado souvenir spoon, handle off another sterling spoon, and a 1950 Roosevelt!

rosie.jpg

35 pieces of SP flatware
6 pieces of SS flatware
2 horseshoes
6 brass lipstick containers
6 brass keys

sp.jpg

And 30 pounds of aluminum in all shapes and sizes, but no pull tabs!!!!

BFR

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you dug and found a lot in 6 short hours this season. Hope you get more time to swing the coil next year.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What???? This can't be the end. You must dig, dig, dig, beep, beep, dig. But if you must give up for the year at least you found some good stuff. Congrats on silver too!

OP
OP
BFR

BFR

Oct 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you dug and found a lot in 6 short hours this season. Hope you get more time to swing the coil next year.

Thanks Loco-digger

That was just in the last week. I was out early spring and then overtime kicked in at work and just let up last week.

BFR

OP
OP
BFR

BFR

Oct 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What???? This can't be the end. You must dig, dig, dig, beep, beep, dig. But if you must give up for the year at least you found some good stuff. Congrats on silver too!

Thanks kingskid1611

No, not the end yet! My next day I can get out is Saturday and the forecast is for snow, so here in Michigan you can never tell.

BFR

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! :icon_thumleft: Congrats on the wheats and silver. What's up with all the silverware? :icon_scratch: I like the CO souvenir spoon.

I don't consider the season over until the ground is frozen. Snow just helps you grid better. :laughing7:

HH

OP
OP
BFR

BFR

Oct 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! :icon_thumleft: Congrats on the wheats and silver. What's up with all the silverware? :icon_scratch: I like the CO souvenir spoon.

I don't consider the season over until the ground is frozen. Snow just helps you grid better. :laughing7:

HH

Thanks!!

I like the silverware. It means I an on to a good area. This was in a 30 acre field and was detecting a 50 x 50 foot area. Next year when I upgrade from my whites classic 2 I will kill that field.

BFR

Last edited:

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds man congrats! Lots of time left before the ground freezes. Good luck.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats and keep up the digging till you cant dig no more!

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a ton of flatware you dug! Congrats on the Silvers and Wheats! I like the Colorado souvenir spoon the best!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread