Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a club hunt at a place where we can hunt land or water. We had 16 members there (11 hunters). One of my hunting buddies and I hit the water and not long after I noticed a couple with a pontoon boat looking in the water. Even though they were several hundred yards away we headed down to see if we could help. The man had lost his prescription sunglasses a couple days earlier. We gridded off the area where they suspected them to be. When we were about to give up my buddy found them. Next we met up with most of the others for a sack lunch and to see what others had found. Then we headed for the water again. Same story some pontooners asked us to look this time for a gold toe ring lost last year. We tried but no go on that one. I got their contact info in case next time it turns up. It was quitting time and on the way back to the shore I got a nice silver ring with a couple stones in it. I also found one token on land and one in the water that were good for silver half dollars. These are the only planted items at that hunt. Next hunt I was at lake Michigan with two friends. Mostly coins but I did find a nice looking pair of Italian sunglasses. A little research shows that these sell for $350!!!! Woooo Hooo!!!! Won't be long and the waters will cool and I will be back looking for old coins and relics.

Attachments

• IMG_2852.JPG
    IMG_2852.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2855.JPG
    IMG_2855.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 69
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2860.JPG
    IMG_2860.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 68

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking Silvers Mike and big congrats on a cool pair of shades!!!

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, Mike. :thumbsup: I can't imagine spending that much on a pair of sunglasses! :dontknow:

HH

bigblockjohn454

Jun 4, 2013
S.W.Michigan
Detector(s) used
MPX Digital, Garrett Pro Pointer, Gator Digger, 10" & 14" Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any idea why the dimes are stamped? Nice finds by the way!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread