NOKTA IMPACT FIELD TEST/HUNT (VIDEO)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the 1st field test/hunt video I did with the Impact about a month back using V1.08 running Di4 and Di99 modes 20kHz We were lucky this winter here in Michigan as the weather was unseasonably warm which allowed me to hunt/test in Jan/Feb and now here in Mar which many of you know is almost unheard of!

The software version I was using here is not the same that will come installed on the units to be released for sale to the public - we are expecting the latest V1.11 very soon for an update which may or may not be the last before it's shipped to distributors.

I didn't find anything over the top as for finds but it gives you an ideal on the different tones and how the machine reacts in iron filled sites in 1 and 2 bar dirt.

I have more footage to edit and make another video with from about a week ago that I'll have up soon from another/different iron infested site too.

Thanks for reading/watching

Video >> https://youtu.be/T3ZZBePu9w0

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey lonewolfe, Are you just testing or will you be buying one? Curious as I was looking into this unit and wondered your overall thought of it.

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good hunt and machine
Congrats on the Shield Nic!

OP
OP
lonewolfe

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey lonewolfe, Are you just testing or will you be buying one? Curious as I was looking into this unit and wondered your overall thought of it.

As a field tester = we get to keep the test units as payment for all the work/time/effort/etc that goes into testing/evaluating and writing reports on the unit.

This is by far the best VLF all around/multi type unit I've ever ran - guys are really going to like this machine once they get ahold of it and spend some time with it.

It's not that it's complicated to use by any means but the choices of modes, and ways to configure it for hunting most any site/conditions for most any type of target/s one is seeking and in most any type of ground is nearly endless and takes a while to figure out which are your favs, where to use what, etc. but once you get it down, and get the tones/language of the machine down = it's a top level contender for sure. I'll be using mine for a long time to come as my main iron sifting and all arounder unit.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

As a field tester = we get to keep the test units as payment for all the work/time/effort/etc that goes into testing/evaluating and writing reports on the unit.

This is by far the best VLF all around/multi type unit I've ever ran - guys are really going to like this machine once they get ahold of it and spend some time with it.

It's not that it's complicated to use by any means but the choices of modes, and ways to configure it for hunting most any site/conditions for most any type of target/s one is seeking and in most any type of ground is nearly endless and takes a while to figure out which are your favs, where to use what, etc. but once you get it down, and get the tones/language of the machine down = it's a top level contender for sure. I'll be using mine for a long time to come as my main iron sifting and all arounder unit.

Thanks for the reply. Def looks interesting. Post up another video when you get the new software updates and I hope it brings you some $$$.
I wish I was on the list to test that bad boy! Would have been fun.
The Impact is on my list of ones to watch so I will keep checking on it for updates!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread