Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit 54 degrees here in MI Wednesday, and up here that is T shirt weather. I knew about a small street tear out that just started so I hit that a bit, got a wheat and some clad. I was talking to a lady where I parked, and she gave me permission to do her yard. Lots of pennies, and some doo dads and trash items. Last coin was a 1913 Barber dime. Wooo Hooo! Also got a 59 Memorial (first year) I keep them. The pic of the 18" sterling chain was an eyeball find yesterday in a parking lot. Glad for the nice weather. Sorry about my lack of posts during 2020, I did get out a fair amount and found some goodies too. I'm guessing many of you did the same, but it seems like our forum has gotten pretty slow. This used to be one of the forums with lots of posts every week. Stay safe and go get some silver.

Attachments

• bd1.jpg
    bd1.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 56
  • bd2.jpg
    bd2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 58
  • bd3.jpg
    bd3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 49
  • bd4.jpg
    bd4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 52
  • bd5.jpg
    bd5.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 52
  • bd6.jpg
    bd6.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 60

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Great outings and recoveries!
Still about 9+ inches of snow in the yard here in the oaks in Montcalm County. Plenty on roof ,with ice too.

Did notice the park in a community nearby is clear of snow near the road on one edge.
Been there. Rough hunting. Without more ground beyond it cleared/melted , I'll hold out a while longer.

jamest64

Jan 15, 2020
Near Ann Arbor Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 and White's TRX pp, Garrett 400, Pro Pinpointer II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Mike, glad to see someone got out the other day. I'm still lookin for time to go out. Very soon. Nice finds.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds Mike hoping to get out myself this week. Oh yeah, now’s the time to hit those parking lot melting snow piles for cash and gold!

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds Mike!...that barber is sweet man, congrats! bummer about the forum, used to be hoppin. look forward to more of your posts and having some of my own too! HH my friend.

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice start for the year Mike
Sweet Barber
Hopefully we’ll all be posting more this year