Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    1022 times
    silver surfing

Anybody been out dirt fishin lately?

I've been too busy lately w/family, garden and yard work...I have a small, private, beachfront park to hunt but don't know when I'll be able to make it out.

Anyone else having any luck?

AMC

us
    May 2007
    great lakes
    whites XLT-E- series

Re: Anybody been out dirt fishin lately?

im doing pretty good two silvers and two in dians also a 1906 nickel for the four times ive been out

us
    Mar 2008
    Southern Michigan
    DFX
    1 times

Lots of clad, nothing old. Found three rings two days ago (nothing special).

us
    Feb 2005
    Menominee, Michigan
    T-2,
    2 times

havent been out in 2 weeks, still waiting to get up north when the snow melts, to do some panning asd detecting
    where's the good stuff

us
    Jan 2008
    Michigan
    Garrett Ace 350

I've had two gold rings this month and this morning I got 9 clad quarters LOL

HH
    MichiganRob

[size=14pt]DONT FORGET THE VIETNAM VET[/size]

Jun 2007
    Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)

Where are your priorities Man? Heck with the yard work and family, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    I'm heading back to the old home site I hit last Saturday, tomorrow. Gonna hit a small area I just kinda went over and grid it off. Hopefully I'll find a couple more oldies. After that I'm gonna ask at a few old houses around that area. Jim
    Ya never know until ya go.

us
    R.I.P all the worms i killed digging my loot.

Apr 2008
    Auburn Hills MI
    MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x

Hi I'm new to detecting I'm hoping I can scrounge up some cash to buy a M9, I'm selling my entire coin collection on EBay. I had so much fun last year with my dads old fisher before I broke it at the beach after 20 min............ The thing said waterproof so I got it 1 foot in water at the beach and killed it, I later learn that the search coil is water proof but the shaft Isn't and the water leaked into the box from the shaft. lol. well I'm 15 in auburn hills. I have been doing lots of research and found some sites so if i can pull together some cash I can buy a detector and have fun, if anyone wants a link to my coin collection let me know for site rules (im not trying to advertise).

NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS!!! PEACE!!!
    SEMPER FI!!!

Click on the banner!!!

Aug 2007
    West Michigan
    minelab, tesoro
    9 times

I usually get out ever Friday after work, and usually again on Saturday. Been finding some cool relics, last week I dug up a 1913 Michigan lisence plate that is in amazing condition. I looked on Ebay and was pleased to see them going for $150. Came home last night with some cool bottles and a wheel off a mining trolley, that thing took awhile to unearth!

Sponsors