dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

fatsmahoney

May 3, 2007
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
im doing pretty good two silvers and two in dians also a 1906 nickel for the four times ive been out

MichiganRob

Jan 17, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I've had two gold rings this month and this morning I got 9 clad quarters :icon_jokercolor: LOL

HH
MichiganRob

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
Where are your priorities Man? Heck with the yard work and family, absence makes the heart grow fonder. :icon_jokercolor:
I'm heading back to the old home site I hit last Saturday, tomorrow. Gonna hit a small area I just kinda went over and grid it off. Hopefully I'll find a couple more oldies. After that I'm gonna ask at a few old houses around that area. Jim

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
Hi I'm new to detecting I'm hoping I can scrounge up some cash to buy a M9, I'm selling my entire coin collection on EBay. I had so much fun last year with my dads old fisher before I broke it at the beach after 20 min............ :o :o :o The thing said waterproof so I got it 1 foot in water at the beach and killed it, I later learn that the search coil is water proof but the shaft Isn't and the water leaked into the box from the shaft. :( lol. well I'm 15 in auburn hills. I have been doing lots of research and found some sites so if i can pull together some cash I can buy a detector and have fun, if anyone wants a link to my coin collection let me know for site rules (im not trying to advertise).

NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS!!! PEACE!!! :icon_sunny:

muleskinner

Aug 8, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab, tesoro
I usually get out ever Friday after work, and usually again on Saturday. Been finding some cool relics, last week I dug up a 1913 Michigan lisence plate that is in amazing condition. I looked on Ebay and was pleased to see them going for $150. Came home last night with some cool bottles and a wheel off a mining trolley, that thing took awhile to unearth!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread