Elk River Minnesota Treasure

Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, My name iis Troy, I found a large teasure when i was 9 y/o, I had gotten bit by the bug b4 that, My first detector was a whites, i now have many, including many tesoro's, i had buried a treasure as a child that i had found, it's very hard to get to, lucky i had steel toed boots, as i got caught in a few traps, many wood ticks, stinging nettles, mosquitos, ect, but it was the most awesome thing, i was , like, i spent a few silver quartewrs and bought a flashlight, i was scared, i had a kid help me, we retericved much, but figured as we were minors, that we couldn't keep it, my dad found out it was abanined, but i buried the most, possible 100, 000, mayb more, i didn't have a detector, i need help getting fom Benson , Mn, be a fun trip either way, wanna take a gamble?, looking to c who up for it as i am

OP
OP
M
Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I buried it far away from original spot, but think ther was more there as even without a detector i was findind prince elbert in a can fukk a buff nicles and gkass jars full a green rolls a merc dimes, i got half dollors and 50 cent pieces, i need go back there, my son is in afganistan and no help, i don't drive, i got equipment

OP
OP
M
Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buried all the si;ver dollars, hasd planned to come back at 18, had problem with my kids and forgot, well give 20% for a good person to come get me and i well share
I'm willing to take interviews of folks that know the area, i do have a big wood floor rubber raft with motor, needs to b domne soon or wait for fall

OP
OP
M
Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm quite sure this ol timer buried more, cuzz if i can find it withot a detector, it there, and i buried it so that no one could find it without a deep coil, just need someone to follow the dream and believe, be fun hunt anyhow, other then the woodticks, ect, mayb find some good shrooms to?

soldierside

May 31, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I am looking for some good places if I get a team to go would you be opposed to that as an option?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread