Looking for hunting partners in North Central Mississippi

navychief1968

Jan 7, 2005
Water Valley, MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Hi,

I retired out of the Navy about two years ago and moved to the Oxford, MS area. Since being in Mississippi, I have MDed off and on but not what you would call regularly. I primarily hunt relics but also beach and coinshoot on occasion. My job takes me throughout the MS Delta and NorthCentral Mississippi. If you would like to get together and hunt, give me a shout at 662.274.1961. My name is Chris. By the way, I have permission to hunt a fairly untouched Civil War site. I have hunted it once without success but I know it's only a matter of time before I isolate the exact position of the encampment.

deer578

Mar 12, 2010
I live in north Mississippi outside of Hernando. I just got started metal detecting the last couple of months. I'll be working out of Oxford in two weeks. I'm looking for someone to point me in the right direction when it comes to metal detecting.

c4teeter

Mar 30, 2010
Ms, Fl and parts unknown!!!
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3; Cen Tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chris, I live in the southeren part of Miss, but would be willing to travel further north. Drop me a line. Thanks, Chris

DC5578

Aug 13, 2010
Hattiesburg
Detector(s) used
Titan XD 2000
Been looking for a group to hook up with. I am in Hattiesburg but would be willing to drive up north.

lazanca

Aug 3, 2008
Senatobia, Ms
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ,White's Prizm IV, White's Idx Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm in Senatobia. I'm always ready if anyone wants to go.

Nov 9, 2012
MS Delta
Detector(s) used
RS Discover 1000(for now)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the MSDelta. Just got started with MDing so I'm learning as I go. would really like to learn from someone with experience. pm if anybody close can help

nomad1

Feb 17, 2013
Southaven, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Lone Star Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the NE Mississippi area in Southaven and looking for someone to go digging with. I can be reached at 662-609-3917. I am a retired geologist and have loads of time on my hands.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread