Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went and hit a few spots today with a friend and ended up with 3 silvers.
One Catholic pendant (should have said in title first silver religious medallion), one silver ear-ring I accidently broke, and one 57 rosie that came out nice and shiny.
Ended up with $2.15 in clad, 4 Wheaties (oldest was 1920), and a few other neat items.
Ran 8Khz most of the day with zero discrim.
So im up to 5 silvers in 4 days... :thumbsup:
Was a good day and had some nice cool weather.

Attachments

• DSC03110.JPG
    DSC03110.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

muerte33

Jun 27, 2015
Southern Mississippi!
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Nel Storm Coil, XP Deus 11" Coil, Minelab Equinox 600, White's TRX, Teknetics TekPoint, XP MI-6 Pinpointers, Lesche shovels
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK, that medallion is nothing but cool!

OP
OP
bonepicker

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK, that medallion is nothing but cool!
Thanks. That one was my favorite find of the day. Found at a permission Troy got us where we have been finding some ww1/2 buttons and some early Wheaties. First silver at this property.

Marie, conçue sans péché, priez pour nous qui avons recours à vous
Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you

Did a little search and came up with this. I didn't take a pic of the back, but its real similar to the one in the provided link.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_Medal
The Miraculous Medal (French: Médaille miraculeuse), also known as the Medal of the Immaculate Conception, is a medal, the design of which was originated by Saint Catherine Labouré following her vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] and made by goldsmith Adrien Vachette.Although not an official teaching of the Catholic Church, some Catholics believe that wearing the medal with faith and devotion can bring special graces through the intercession of Mary.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2]
[/SUP]
The silver ear-ring was found at the same park I got my barber dimes the other evening.

The dime was in the back of a school lot that I never found anything good at. I actually gave up on that site a long time ago after hitting the front area a couple times with a machine I used to own. Thought people hunted that school out a long time ago, I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread