redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple of us were going to try a spot or two Saturday morning, if the rain would let us. Lite rain, so we ditched it to a better day. Had to drop some stuff at the office and went by a small lot to check it quick. Haven't hunted in two weeks, needed a fix. About 5 minutes after I put the headphones on, it turned to a lite sprinkle and hit the mother-load of coin spills. Spent the next little while on my knees. 90% of this came from a 10 x 10 area. An old knife and some trinkets in the mix. 105-P, 17-N, 23-D, 7-Q. Nothing older than 1967. At least added some weight to the clad bucket.
10-31.JPG 10-31a.JPG

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on that clad haul, I know the feeling, sometimes you just have to dig to feed the addiction. That clad adds up quickly.

chacuff

Mar 19, 2014
Gulfport MS
Detector(s) used
Sold out...gone fishing...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where are all the late 1800 coin spills when you need one...HA!

Nice haul...

Been quiet around here...

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All in one area? What a nice haul. How is that addiction fix coming along for ya? congrats

jamiefind

Oct 4, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, wireless ear receiver, Lesche digging tool & sod cutter, Lesche T-handle HD shovel, home-built 1/4" sifter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you got your fix

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A couple of us were going to try a spot or two Saturday morning, if the rain would let us. Lite rain, so we ditched it to a better day. Had to drop some stuff at the office and went by a small lot to check it quick. Haven't hunted in two weeks, needed a fix. About 5 minutes after I put the headphones on, it turned to a lite sprinkle and hit the mother-load of coin spills. Spent the next little while on my knees. 90% of this came from a 10 x 10 area. An old knife and some trinkets in the mix. 105-P, 17-N, 23-D, 7-Q. Nothing older than 1967. At least added some weight to the clad bucket.
Congrats.... That's a lot of coins... Glad you could make it out.
Got mine in Thursday night!
Nice. Is that a Victorian era/type hinge?

muerte33

Jun 27, 2015
Southern Mississippi!
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Nel Storm Coil, XP Deus 11" Coil, Minelab Equinox 600, White's TRX, Teknetics TekPoint, XP MI-6 Pinpointers, Lesche shovels
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to get that fix!
I need one, been out for a week!

Slad74

Jun 3, 2015
Mississippi, USA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend
ML Equinox 700
ML Equinox 800 (sold)
Garrett PP AT
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett ACE 250 (sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't been since October 10...

muerte33

Jun 27, 2015
Southern Mississippi!
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Nel Storm Coil, XP Deus 11" Coil, Minelab Equinox 600, White's TRX, Teknetics TekPoint, XP MI-6 Pinpointers, Lesche shovels
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Steve, I don't know how you can go that long without detecting!
You have to be hurting!

Slad74

Jun 3, 2015
Mississippi, USA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend
ML Equinox 700
ML Equinox 800 (sold)
Garrett PP AT
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett ACE 250 (sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Believe me, I'm itching to go! Bad! But it looks like more rain this weekend too...

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few more clad runs and I can get some water proof headphones, then no more caring about the rain. Just the lightening.

Jameyjg01

Mar 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bonepicker, I'm pretty sure hinge is newer than that. I'm no hinge expert by no means so not sure what to look for... Here is a picture of the back. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446822203.096019.jpg

muerte33

Jun 27, 2015
Southern Mississippi!
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gray Ghost are on top on the list right now, unless Garrett puts a volume control on their water-proofs sometime soon. And as long as I can continue to hit some clad, money is not an issue. Just going to take some time at $6.00 profit each hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread