what down in nj do you live ? and what type of hunting do you do ?

Xhunter911

Mar 28, 2012
Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett freedom III coin commander
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in Vineland area and do mostly parks, old farm houses,woods and occasionally the beach! Always looking for someone to join me around here~

Karizz

Apr 21, 2013
Old Bridge, NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Bridge NJ here. I haven't been out in over 10 years metal detecting. I have a xlt spectrum. I used to go out all the time, My daughter who is 12 now found it in the closet and said daddy whats this? I told her and we went out together had a great time,
now im hooked again :) Mostly old properties, parks, fields.

45srbest

Greenie
Apr 22, 2013
Scotch Plains,NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scotch Plains, NJ. Waiting for my first MD to come in (hopefully next week). I intend to go to some parks, the woods and an ocassional beach trip. I'll be using an mxt pro.

NJdiggergirls

Greenie
Apr 22, 2013
Mercer County, NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamilton, nj in mercer county. Hunting for old war relics and old coins. New to this MDing, and hope to learn more about this awesome hobby. I have a bounty hunter quick drawII. 4 and 8 inch coils. Looking for a newer and better MD!

sayvor

May 18, 2013
I am in Fanwood and brand new to the hobby. I am looking for help to figure out some places to detect that are legal. It would also be nice to have someone show me the ropes, thanks.

Hey, I used to live in fanwood. I bet you will find change on train tracks rocks... behind where fish n chips was. I used to play there and put coins in track so it would get smushed when a train rolled over it. Some got lost. Some got very flat. Old memories.. like 30 years ago.
Eric

Neversosure

Jul 15, 2013
Southern NJ
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklinville,NJ here. I am new to the hobby, I have had my ATpro for a week now I love it! Anyone in the area get at me if ya want to hunt. I got some good places!!!!

Matty

luke3026

Greenie
Jul 2, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre 8" & Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Raritan Borough. Coins, jewelry, relics, anything that relates to local history is right in my wheelhouse.

Biggreg84

Tenderfoot
Aug 15, 2013
South Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am new to MD'ing. Looking anywhere (beach, dirt, parks, farms). Currently looking into getting a MD but still debating which one to get.

Rich Clifford

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2013
Burlington county! Looking for someone to MD with in the area. New to the hobby. Looking for places to hunt-mostly relics, coins and such. Give me a shout.

Varianttyer

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2020
Gloucester county
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live on the border of gloucester and salem counties. Search farm land, private properties for historic items, and lost owner items. Also visit south jersey beaches if conditions appear to make the drive worthwhile. Am a member of the Mullica Hill Historical Society.

JOFO17

Jun 20, 2009
Glo co
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Varianttyer...... Gloucester county here also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread