wow

Kut2TheChase

Jun 27, 2007
NJ
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 NATO - Explorer SE
I know, hard to find a "buddy". interesting though, I rarely see another detector when I go to the beaches down the shore.
I think the early guys come out in the morning and clean up so by the time I get there in the afternoon I only get a shot at fresh drops.
eh, think I should learn to scuba and try some wreck diving.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kut2TheChase said:
I know, hard to find a "buddy". interesting though, I rarely see another detector when I go to the beaches down the shore.
I think the early guys come out in the morning and clean up so by the time I get there in the afternoon I only get a shot at fresh drops.

I know what you mean. I'm not your die hard MD'er fanatic either. I go out, when I go out for the most part. No rhyme, or reason either, mostly Seabright if I'm in the mood.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Kut2TheChase said:

Are you in north Jersey? I have lots of detecting buddies and I dont' EVER go to the beach and not see someone else doing the beach I planned on hunting! lol Even in the winter...

Kut2TheChase

Jun 27, 2007
NJ
Detector(s) used
Yes, I am in north jersey. Exit 137 off the garden state parkway.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kut2TheChase said:
Yes, I am in north jersey. Exit 137 off the garden state parkway.

Many times when I am visiting a friend I hit all the parks and school yards at exit 136 :laughing9: I used to live up that way. I hate to break it yu you guys, but the beaches have people on them all year long along the shore

Kut2TheChase

Jun 27, 2007
NJ
Detector(s) used
So THATS why I never found anything in the parks around here!!!
=)

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done OK in Linden, tons of change and a few pieces of jewelry. Nothing to get excited about, I jsut do it for he fun and exercise.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread