Hunting Buddy in NJ
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Aug 2010
    1 times

Hunting Buddy in NJ

Hey All,

If anyone is from the Eastern/Central area of NJ (near Point Pleasant) PM me if you want a hunting buddy. I find I'm getting out more often during weeknights after work (perhaps 7 or 8PM to 10 PM) and would certainly appreciate any company.

The good time about MD'ing at night is that there is nobody around (except some occasional fishermen etc.) the bad thing is that there is nobody around (LOL!) and gets a little creepy

us
    Aug 2007
    NJ
    EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
    119 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: Hunting Buddy in NJ

I'm down by ocean city, NJ...
    Live your life in such a way, that when your feet hit the floor  in the morning, satan shudders and says, OH CHIT, SHE'S AWAKE.

it
    all ways up for a hunt in the pines

Dec 2007
    bayville nj
    minelab xs
    5 times

i just pm you ..............al

us
    Aug 2010
    1 times

Hey Al - Thanks for the PM. I PMed you back - I hope to give you a call this weekend if the wife will let me out for a few hours

Bootybay - do you do mainly beach hunting down in OC I would guess? How do you do down there?

I actually got out for about 2 hours tonight to Point Pleasant - North end of the beach by the Jetty. Full moon this week makes it pretty light out even after dark. I am new at this so did not find much except for junk (bottlecap, two pieces of foil etc.) Everybody says 'dig everything' at the beach. I'm using a Sov GT and digging everything is tiring ESPECIALLY when it's all junk and really DEEP - LOL!

us
    Oct 2012
    Central New Jersey
    Minelab 505, Sleath Sand Scoop
    2 times
    I am a newbie. Living in ocean twp, nj, just outside of eatontown.

Oct 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Currently use CTX, Excalibur Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
    291 times
    I'm in PA, have this Friday off and looking to hit an NJ beach, supposed to be a "-1" low tide at 2pm.
    I usually go to wildwood but for the day AC beach and northern are closer, any of them have shallow slopes.
    Anyone want to hunt friday

Sponsored Links