Hunting Buddy in NJ

spdrus

Aug 25, 2010
Hey All,

If anyone is from the Eastern/Central area of NJ (near Point Pleasant) PM me if you want a hunting buddy. I find I'm getting out more often during weeknights after work (perhaps 7 or 8PM to 10 PM) and would certainly appreciate any company.

The good time about MD'ing at night is that there is nobody around (except some occasional fishermen etc.) the bad thing is that there is nobody around (LOL!) and gets a little creepy :icon_pirat:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm down by ocean city, NJ...

OP
OP
S

spdrus

Aug 25, 2010
Hey Al - Thanks for the PM. I PMed you back - I hope to give you a call this weekend if the wife will let me out for a few hours ;D

Bootybay - do you do mainly beach hunting down in OC I would guess? How do you do down there?

I actually got out for about 2 hours tonight to Point Pleasant - North end of the beach by the Jetty. Full moon this week makes it pretty light out even after dark. I am new at this so did not find much except for junk (bottlecap, two pieces of foil etc.) Everybody says 'dig everything' at the beach. I'm using a Sov GT and digging everything is tiring ESPECIALLY when it's all junk and really DEEP - LOL!

lawsonland

Oct 1, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Currently use CTX, Excalibur
Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in PA, have this Friday off and looking to hit an NJ beach, supposed to be a "-1" low tide at 2pm.
I usually go to wildwood but for the day AC beach and northern are closer, any of them have shallow slopes.
Anyone want to hunt friday

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread