flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A buddy and I went exploring in Camden NJ yesterday. Went to Pyne Poynt park , we had our own security officer watching over my vehicle!
Park was just redone and I guess they didn't want any vandalism ! Anyhow that has got to be the most trashiest place on earth!!
Thanks to whoever MD there before us because most fishing weights and pull tabs were all picked up,
Only good thing I found was this ring ( bling) lol!

image-1679351090.jpg

image-3208830249.jpg

image-915751607.jpg

It's silver

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool ring.Many native Americans see black onyx as a foil to negativity,stress, or anger. Not sure of the eyelash type rain cloud pattern, its closest in my unschooled opinion to Navajo despite lots of turquoise they use some onyx. A makers mark might help you if ones there.Hard to read pic for me but if you pursue it it may be on record somewhere. It could be from many places though. I,d be wearing it(very carefully) to see if it works!
Congrats.

Last edited:
OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool ring.Many native Americans see black onyx as a foil to negativity,stress, or anger. Not sure of the eyelash type rain cloud pattern, its closest in my unschooled opinion to Navajo despite lots of turquoise they use some onyx. A makers mark might help you if ones there.Hard to read pic for me but if you pursue it it may be on record somewhere. It could be from many places though. I,d be wearing it(very carefully) to see if it works! Congrats.

Thanks Releventchair !
The area I found it was in one of the most dangerest cities in the USA. That's why I mentioned the security officer nearby. It was most Likely from some poor soul fishing. Probably took it off as not to dirty it. Or someone cut his finger off for drugs?? Lol
That's why we went there, because we thought no one else would have the B*lls to MD in Camden NJ!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread