digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
binghamton here, would love to hit the cherry valley area------:thumbsup:

rdawg14

Aug 13, 2012
NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
binghamton here, would love to hit the cherry valley area------:thumbsup:

If you get the chance, please let me know what you find! I live in Cherry Valley but im a full time college student at SUNY Cobleskill and dont get the chance to get out much. I'd be very interested in seeing what you find! THanks, HH!

PIP

Tenderfoot
Nov 15, 2012
East Greenbush, NY (upstate)
Detector(s) used
minelab safari, cz3d, omega 8000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Albany area here, any of you can send me a shout if you want to get out. Ground is almost thawed out depending on area!

deb55

Apr 11, 2013
In Castleton ny and new here. Been at it for a month now. Would love to hunt in this area.

TonyE

Dec 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am from the Catskill area and would travel for a good hunting spot. Use to detect back in the early 90's and getting back into it. looking for some good spots and hunting partners in upstate New York.
Anthony

DINGER

Mar 9, 2011
central new york
Detector(s) used
WHITES DFX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone from the Amsterdam, Fonda etc areas ? It would be great to hunt with someone in the area.

hi don DINGERfrom fonda. done alot of research on our whole area.what kind of hunting you into.md ing,relics,revolutionary war,, bottles,coins,indian artifacts,fossils.give me a heads up and let me know.been researching revolutionary war battle right in your back yard lol. where are all the other ny hunters shout out please and lets see some finds.DINGER

OP
OP
Mr Don

Mr Don

Greenie
Jun 1, 2012
Amsterdam, New York
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi don DINGERfrom fonda. done alot of research on our whole area.what kind of hunting you into.md ing,relics,revolutionary war,, bottles,coins,indian artifacts,fossils.give me a heads up and let me know.been researching revolutionary war battle right in your back yard lol. where are all the other ny hunters shout out please and lets see some finds.DINGER

Hey. dinger
I have only been able to find 1 other digger in this area. Steve, great guy from Albany. We dug in green island area but turn up nothing.
I dig anything, it's all about the unknown that's exciting. Which battle are you researching ?
I have a lot of research on the 5th reg of tryon.
Battled in Utica area. And March from the schorharie river up to Mohawk to the Hudson .
Then moving into the sarstoga area. The battle of Saratoga . Let's talk some more, maybe we can dig this spring / summer . Let's chat done more over e-mail
[email protected]

lpstroker

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2012
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys,

I'm the hilltowns in Albany Co. More specifically Berne. I've only been detecting for about a year around some of the farms up by me. But if anyone wants to go hunting I'd be up for it.

vinnie

Oct 31, 2013
Hi Guys, I'm the hilltowns in Albany Co. More specifically Berne. I've only been detecting for about a year around some of the farms up by me. But if anyone wants to go hunting I'd be up for it.

I'm up for some hunting... I live in Clifton park. Found my first ring Saturday. I've been hunting for about a year now.

Fishman1337

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Fonda here feel free to give me a call 5188131425 always looking for new people / places to go with ..... Jon :) happy detecting

Final Rites

Oct 8, 2014
Troy, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Troy/Brunswick NY here. plenty of old houses and settlements out here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread