vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post Affina - so, Welcome Aboard!

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome to Treasurenet !!
Way back in the day......in the '40s, I lived in Eastchester. To the east of California Road is Reservoir #1. On the west side of that lake there is a sandy beach area for kids. In that small area a mother lost her diamond wedding ring. At the time, noone could find it. Of course there were no metal detectors to help. Today, that ring may still be waiting for you or some other person with a MD. When I lived in the area, the residences were in apartment buildings; today they are coops-and the reservoir is now fenced versus back then it wasn't. No doubt someone with a little imagination will be able to get through the gate at the same time when others are using their key.
Don........
Here's a pic of the area I wrote about:
(scroll down) http://www.interlakenowners.com/

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14: Sleepy Hollow (Tarrytown), is a great area, but the good targets are on private property, or NYS park/preserve land. You need to do research on any area that you plan to detect. PM me, I'll take you to a site or two to get you started. :skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread