Lost in Wilmington NC

DiggingNC

Apr 23, 2006
Eastern North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett ProPointer, SunRay Pro Gold Headphones. Previousdetectors were White's, Garrett's and others.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just north west of Wallace. I drive to Wilmington often. Would love to hunt sometime.

Bob.

k3travel

Aug 25, 2012
wilmingto nc
Detector(s) used
whites coin master
I know this is kinda old post but I'm from wilmington and always lookin for someone to hunt with

dirtynails

Mar 21, 2013
Hey brand new to the site. This thread made me register. I live on topsail island and hit the beach but I don't have a beach detector (Tesoro compadre & older ace 300). I would love to go on dry land for civil war stuff. My buddy and I are going this Sunday somewhere. Always looking for new places and other MDers. Are you allowed to detect in Wilmington???

k3travel

Aug 25, 2012
wilmingto nc
Detector(s) used
whites coin master
Every where that I have seen so far allows metal detecting askin a it is not federal or state land ... But I am also new to dirt digging... If u make it down this way Sunday pm me and maybe we can meet up...

jentheartist

Greenie
Jan 10, 2014
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All y'all in the Wilmington Area - I am too...rather new to the hobby but enjoying myself - let me know please if there are any groups or hunts planned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread