Had a silver day out with sharpshooter.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw Sharpshooter at "our" school. I think we both enjoyed the decent weather. I might be sick tomorrow (cough cough) from work and try to get back out again since is supose to be another decent day.

Was a good day for me. I found a 1950 silver dime, a Canadian cent and 2 wheaties. Found out allot more about my detector too. Always room for me to learn more about it.

Attachments

• 12-01-09 finds.jpg
    12-01-09 finds.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 396

sharpshooter

May 3, 2007
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You did have a good day.

I didn't realize you had dug so many coins.

I ended up with 4 coins total.

And none were old!

Might have to change my strategy and start digging nickel signals.

Gotta be some there somewhere.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I cheated a little bit. ha ha The hour or so I was gone at the tot lot I dug probably half of those. I did find all the good stuff at the school/church area.

BTW....... I found place in the fence I about bet a guy could fit through at he football field. Looks like I might have plans tomorrow!!! haha

BJ in Okla.

Feb 26, 2004
Central OK.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ's
You 2 guys need to let that school rest

You 2 guys need to let that school rest, and there is no need to wear out your detectors, your having to much fun..
I am going to try to go tomorrow, but Saturday for sure. Look out OKC. I need some more zincs..
HH...BJ

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out today at the school. Found 1 more wheatie 1950 I think it was. Fairly close to where I found the silver dime. I dug to china on a iffy one right after that to find a nice piece of iron. I think I was really "trying" to make it sound better than it was. Kinda like when the sun is coming up while deer hunting. Everything looks like the monster buck!! ha ha

Got on the football field too. TONS of clad but nothing good. Didn't cover much due to excessive clad digging. I guess I cant complain toooooo much! lo l'm not sure that is gonna produce any silver. Maybe just lots of clad. I cant believe that it wouldn't have something.

Froze my butt off but all in all it was a better day than being at work!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread