Finds from the last week or so...

lokkenpa

Aug 8, 2008
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
Here are the notable finds over the last week or so. It seems that my daughter has gotten a hold of some of my wheat's because I could not find any more then what are shown... :dontknow:

As noted on the 2x2's those are the 4th and 5th silver ever found metal detecting while hunting with sharpshooter.

The Marine Corps "pin" was found today while hunting with Mike (sharpshooter) and Steve. I am going to post this in the Whats It section because I have never seen a "pin" or emblem with a wreith around it. :icon_scratch:

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• recent.jpg
    recent.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 319
  • MC_Front.jpg
    MC_Front.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 331
  • MC_Back.jpg
    MC_Back.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 299

Bertman

Apr 13, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Minelab E-Trac
Nice finds lokkenpa... Those are some good lookin mercs...

HH Robert

docmann

Jan 2, 2009
OKLAHOMA!
Detector(s) used
Rarely!
Nice work Lokkenpa,
However, be careful hunting with sharpshooter, I heard that he'd cut your throat for a handful of wheaties. Interesting pin. Let us know what you discover about it.
Docmann

sharpshooter

May 3, 2007
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lokkenpa said:
It seems that my daughter has gotten a hold of some of my wheat's because I could not find any more then what are shown... :dontknow:

We can always find more wheaties, Phil. Now, if your silver starts disappearing, that's a whole different matter.

lokkenpa said:
The Marine Corps "pin" was found today while hunting with Mike (sharpshooter) and Steve. I am going to post this in the Whats It section because I have never seen a "pin" or emblem with a wreith around it. :icon_scratch:

A Jarhead finds a Jarhead pin. What could be more appropriate?

We've really stunk it up the last two hunt's, Phil.
If I don't start findin' somthing soon, I just may start slittin' throats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread