Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: cache o pennies

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    388 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: cache o' pennies

Quote Originally Posted by Silenthunter
    I suggest you contact the lawyer, and see if he will give you permission to continue your hunt of that area, explain to him what you have found, and he may let you return to site to investigate it more. Good Luck
    Sure wouldn't hurt to ask him. And if he was a Trial Lawyer (as in ambulance chaser), just offer him the deal that you would do all of the work for just 55% of whatever is recovered and would not charge him anything if nothing is found.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Dec 2010
    Pawhuska, Oklahoma
    white's xlt
    26 times

Quote Originally Posted by sandcreek4
    Yeah ! You finally got bit by the detecting bug, huh? I bet there's more to be found--it looks like that place was used by numerous people---maybe it was a meeting place? Does the land ever get burned off so you can see any remnants of old foundations near this place?
    Have you found any information on "Louis Dawson"? I'll have to look in my Osage County Profile book and see if she's in it for you.
    Keep us posted and I'm so happy you're using that detector!
    sandcreek~~
    George and Louis Dawson were brothers. They lived in the area and in Pawhuska. They never married and are buried next to each other just east of the mausoleum in the Pawhuska cemetery. On rock creek north of highway 60 are their names with a date in 1903, and Pawhuska, O.T. They were Ralph and Levi Dawson's uncles. -bill-
    Always looking 4 loot

us
    Jul 2010

I saw you figured out what it said but that was after I tried to trace what I could (thought I could) see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	writing on rock.jpg 
Views:	1000 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	590784  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links