anyone metal detecting around Lawton?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
12bravo said:
Hi Im in the army and my dad is coming down here on Friday and wants to metal detect. Can anyone tell me where some spots are and what Lawton laws are?
Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Lawton, Oklahoma. Just reading that those words bring back a lot of memories - good and bad. Thank you for your service to our Country, I salute you! You are blessed and cursed as far as metal detecting. Artillery shrap and bullets, stolen 19th-century gold and silver, modern bling in the parks in Norman - Start with tot-lots in Lawton and work out from there. Good Luck! - Terry US Army 1/41 FA 1973-'76

OP
OP

12bravo

Aug 9, 2011
Thanks for replying and thank you for your service also. Tot-Lots? are you talking about parks? Do you have any certain tot-lot in particular? Thanks again
Kenny

Lil Nick

Mar 6, 2008
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
I am in Duncan about 30 mile east of you. It has been to hot for me to get out at all. I have been thinking of hitting some of the swimming areas at the lakes in our area early in the morning. I do hunt the tot lots (playgrounds) and have never had any problems with laws on that. Make sure that your dad is taken care of while out in this heat we are having.
God bless you for your service to our country.
Because of you and your fellow servicemen we are and will forever remain free from the evil that people have had to endure in other countries.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Omg its been a long time, I lost a ring somewhere there!!!! was stationed there in 86 / 87 4Th of the 5Th Medicvac as a dispatcher It was silver Not sure where I lost it HH Chug Eagle with Turquoise on it !!! Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread