Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Aug 2011

anyone metal detecting around Lawton?

Hi Im in the army and my dad is coming down here on Friday and wants to metal detect. Can anyone tell me where some spots are and what Lawton laws are?
    Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    22303 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: anyone metal detecting around Lawton?

Quote Originally Posted by 12bravo
    Hi Im in the army and my dad is coming down here on Friday and wants to metal detect. Can anyone tell me where some spots are and what Lawton laws are?
    Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Lawton, Oklahoma. Just reading that those words bring back a lot of memories - good and bad. Thank you for your service to our Country, I salute you! You are blessed and cursed as far as metal detecting. Artillery shrap and bullets, stolen 19th-century gold and silver, modern bling in the parks in Norman - Start with tot-lots in Lawton and work out from there. Good Luck! - Terry US Army 1/41 FA 1973-'76

us
    Aug 2011

Thanks for replying and thank you for your service also. Tot-Lots? are you talking about parks? Do you have any certain tot-lot in particular? Thanks again
    Kenny

Mar 2008
    South Central Oklahoma
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    2 times

I am in Duncan about 30 mile east of you. It has been to hot for me to get out at all. I have been thinking of hitting some of the swimming areas at the lakes in our area early in the morning. I do hunt the tot lots (playgrounds) and have never had any problems with laws on that. Make sure that your dad is taken care of while out in this heat we are having.
    God bless you for your service to our country.
    Because of you and your fellow servicemen we are and will forever remain free from the evil that people have had to endure in other countries.

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
    2603 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Omg its been a long time, I lost a ring somewhere there!!!! was stationed there in 86 / 87 4Th of the 5Th Medicvac as a dispatcher It was silver Not sure where I lost it HH Chug Eagle with Turquoise on it !!! Good luck
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    Aug 2010
    cameron,ok.
    whites tesoro
    94 times

look at okmdclub. there are some in your area

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links