Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thinning down more...A lot are the 1"x1"x1" Perky boxes with thumbnails. Almost everything is from the Eastern US and Canada.
I have a few hundred. It takes a long time to sort them out but I have emeralds from NC, Herkimer diamonds, cut diamonds from Arkansas (small ones), Kentucky fluorites, Ontario green grossular garnets, Bancroft Ontario Minerals, Pennsylvania rutile crystals, native silver from Ontario, gold from Maine, Mass and PA, Franklin NJ crystals and fluorescents, NJ carnelian nodules, MD and VA shark teeth up to maybe 3", Maine tourmalines, Uvite tourmalines from NY, some larger NJ zeolites, Flint Ridge, Ohio knives, flakes and preforms and a four peaks AZ amethyst crystal.

Instead of trying to list pics of everything, if you are in need of any minerals, let me know and I'll see what I have and will get pics. Most important sites in the eastern US and Ontario and Quebec are represented. Ask away.

I can send you an invoice on Paypal. That way it's up front and honest and if it gets lost there is recourse for both of us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread