may be coming to Penn in the fall. Do you have any relics in Penn?

Cajunme

Aug 25, 2004
Central, La
Detector(s) used
Fisher, tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Louisiana and may be making a trip to Penn in the fall. I don't know exactly where yet. I was hoping to hunt a colonial site if i could get up with someone. when i find out where we will be staying i will come back to the Penn forum. I know i won't have time to research the area so i will depend on you guys. I am on the Louisiana forum here. I have hunted mainly in louisiana, because i live here, and had one trip to Tenn and Virginia. I hope things don't fall through because i really want to see Penn.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
there are lots of penna hunters here. let us know what part of the state you want to visit cause it is 6 hours wide by car!!!

OP
OP
Cajunme

Cajunme

Aug 25, 2004
Central, La
Detector(s) used
Fisher, tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the name of the town is Monroeton. anything in that area to hunt? the people we will be visiting have 50 acres or so. Probably be in october. is that a good month? any ideas or advice is welcomed. Brent.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Believe Monroeton is just south of Towanda
Bradford County

hotrod53

Dec 20, 2008
south of Pittsburgh
Detector(s) used
Jetco Coinmaster, Jetco Huntmaster, Whites 5000-D, Tesoro Toltec 100, Tesoro Cutlass II, Minelab 705 Gold, 6" Coiltek Digger coil, currently Minelab Etrac, RNB battery pack, and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
You don't mean Monroeville do you? That is about 8 miles out of downtown Pgh.

OP
OP
Cajunme

Cajunme

Aug 25, 2004
Central, La
Detector(s) used
Fisher, tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be in the Monroeton area in june of this year. the closest town is Sayer, just south of the New York Penn state line. I will be there about a week. I have only found a couple of colonial items and would like to find something colonial. Maybe something British. I know they have some hay fields where we are going. i may just try that or if there are any water sources around, hunt around them. anybody got any other ideas please let me know. thanks

detectorFRED

Dec 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this count? IMG_20180817_203654.jpg no

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions