Looking for a hunting partner

cgw007

Greenie
Apr 23, 2005
Altoona ,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Minelab CTX3030
I live in Altoona. I am always looking for someone to hunt with. If you want to go detecting sometime let me know. I am not sure if my PM's are working here so you may have to reply to this message.

Last edited:

Dream on Don

Greenie
Jun 7, 2012
Altoona, PA
Detector(s) used
etrac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the Altoona PA area and also have been looking for someone to go detecting with.

sgt tee

Dec 2, 2014
N.E.Pa.
Detector(s) used
1.Whites XLT

2.Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live near Tamaqua, if any one wants to go hunting they can PM me, The weather is getting weird now but maybe set something up for next spring. I live about 2 miles from Delano, There is lots of places to detect in this area. I also know of a lake thats going to be emptied this spring and I would like to take that drive and check it out. So if you are looking for a hunting partner, I am retired and have lots of time on my hands

smed76

Oct 22, 2012
Live in Sidman and work in altoona.always looking for new diggers n dirt to dig with

Malestrom

Feb 1, 2015
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Philly,
Where do you go to detect?
I have a 40 minute drive range due to herniations.
I can drive to meet if another is driving a van big enough to carry the gold we find.

sgt tee

Dec 2, 2014
N.E.Pa.
Detector(s) used
1.Whites XLT

2.Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Believe me I understand about your limits. Maybe once it warms up we will try and hook up using the forum again. I don't know of any places between us and Philly is at least 1 1/2 drive to Tamaqua. I am sure there is other people that live in your area. Good Luck to you

georgiahound

Greenie
Sep 2, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 5G
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just moved to State College and I'm looking for a hunting partner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions