New spot short hunt

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20121022_160724.png

ForumRunner_20121022_160919.png

Quick investigating hunt at new spot netted Wheatie, my first(yes first) Indian head, merc,and a Tucker Bell( common kind with 76 and 78 patent dates)...and a baby garter snake, did "find" it with the detector coil under some leaves.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice cent and silver,Thanks for sharing!! My wife`s expecting a baby any day now so im on a short leash and cant stray far from home, but im glad to see there is still coins out there to find,Whether i can hunt for them right now or not!

HH John

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice cent and silver,Thanks for sharing!! My wife`s expecting a baby any day now so im on a short leash and cant stray far from home, but im glad to see there is still coins out there to find,Whether i can hunt for them right now or not!

HH John

Congratulations!!:icon_thumright:

L

lost hunter

Congrats on your finds Tom Except for that dam slither I been unable to go out lately diverticulitis with a dose of Lyme

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your finds Tom Except for that dam slither I been unable to go out lately diverticulitis with a dose of Lyme

Ugh, I had Lymes once caught it early enough to miss most of the issues, but that can be a downer especially when coupled with your other problem. Did your Jack bring the tick? We have one and we are taking about 10 or so off him every day(not all attached).

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
short lease ? boy or girl etherway happy dance

L

lost hunter

Hosensack said:
Ugh, I had Lymes once caught it early enough to miss most of the issues, but that can be a downer especially when coupled with your other problem. Did your Jack bring the tick? We have one and we are taking about 10 or so off him every day(not all attached).

No I found the ticks all by myself lol this county has the highest cases of Lynne's in Pa

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
short lease ? boy or girl etherway happy dance

short LEASH not lease lol,In other words i have to stay close to home. And its a boy,our second together.

EDIT:OP, I Didnt mean for this to hi jack your thread man.Sorry about that!

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
short LEASH not lease lol,In other words i have to stay close to home. And its a boy,our second together.

EDIT:OP, I Didnt mean for this to hi jack your thread man.Sorry about that!

That's ok I'm not over protective:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread