1 week, 4 silver halves, what a day!

hotrod53

Dec 20, 2008
south of Pittsburgh
Detector(s) used
Jetco Coinmaster, Jetco Huntmaster, Whites 5000-D, Tesoro Toltec 100, Tesoro Cutlass II, Minelab 705 Gold, 6" Coiltek Digger coil, currently Minelab Etrac, RNB battery pack, and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
todays finds.JPG

Found last Saturday, all within 2' of each other! I also found another walking liberty at a different site last week, unfortunately the site won't let me download 2 pics to the same post. They were found in a most unlikely place, we hunted a former homesite that was completely full of junk. We gave up on the immediate area and wandered to a seperate flat spot about 50' away with the thought that if anyone played in the woods, it would be there. The same 5' area also gave up a war nickel and a wheat. It will be tough to top this hunt for the rest of the season ... LOL

Attachments

• 1st Benjamin.JPG
    1st Benjamin.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 202

dirtfishingdave

May 2, 2012
Pittsburgh,PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx3030,Fisher f75, Whites DFX with Sunray probe, Fisher gold bug 2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche hand shovel, Raven from Predator tools. Detectors I used to use: Minelab explorer se, Fisher f
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go hotrod! I love finding silver but old silver is sweet, awesome finds, congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread