Horned Nephilim Skeletons found in PA.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Old Rerntern

May 19, 2008
Hegins, PA
I'm becoming more and more interested in stories like this. Seems I've been coming across a lot of information on the web, especially YOU TUBE. I'm not actively looking for it but it keeps popping up. It appears that many of these skeletons have vanished or were lost. Great post. Thanks.

JunkLover

Jan 29, 2014
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It makes me so happy to know that my area is known for more than its production of meth. Just too bad those skulls disappeared. Real or not, they're pretty cool looking. Imagine digging one of those up in your backyard!

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mound builders were a different race of people than the natives that we stole this country from, but I'm not buying the horned skull story.

It's hard to tell from a picture, but the horned skull doesn't look right to me. Especially where the horn, or antler meet the skull.

It looks like a smooth transition, as if the protrusion is skull bone, antlers and horns are not like that. The very dark patina is probably hiding the artist's handiwork.

In the 1800's the world was even more of a mystery than it is now, many strange things were discovered with great fanfare, that later turned out to be hoaxes.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
On Youtube, Trey Smith has a number of videos posted. Avoid the ones where he's talking about robbing a preacher and exposing Benny Hinn. I posted the one about Noah - trouble is it's 3 1/2 hours long. But if you can spare the time and interest, it's pretty good. I haven't watched his video about the Nephilim yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread