Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Mar 2015
    Danville
    F5 - X-Terra 705 - Garrett AT Pro
    11 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Would like to communicate wit MD friends and/or hunting contacts in Central Pa

Dear Treasure Forum Family .... This senior senile citizen is looking to communicate with others that have similar MD interests. Located in Riverside, Northumberland County. Danville, Milton, Potts-grove, areas nearby. Not all that astute in the field of MDing but willing to talk to, email, visit others, to get to know the people that can expand my knowledge and reciprocate. Hope this helps as I'm not sure of the location to post this message. Just a newby the MD arena. Thank you for your patience, understanding & consideration. Looking forward to hearing from you. KK USAF Veteran 62-66

us
    Dec 2016
    Snyder County, PA
    6 times
    Hi kiotikid, Just got on the site. I am also looking to team up for some Metal Detecting and Panning activities. Pretty new to the whole thing myself. 56, USAF as well... Over in Snyder County, near Mifflinburg. Not quite next door but 40 minutes or so. Contact me anytime... Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays whatever the case may be... and Good Luck in 2017....
    Sometimes, I Pan and Sluice...... Sometimes, I just Wash Rocks !!!
    Sometimes, I Hunt for Treasure...... Sometimes, I Collect Rusty Nails !!!
    Sometimes, I am Disappointed...... NEVER, Should I Complain....!!!

us
    Mar 2015
    Danville
    F5 - X-Terra 705 - Garrett AT Pro
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WmMoyer_KD3MC View Post
    Hi kiotikid, Just got on the site. I am also looking to team up for some Metal Detecting and Panning activities. Pretty new to the whole thing myself. 56, USAF as well... Over in Snyder County, near Mifflinburg. Not quite next door but 40 minutes or so. Contact me anytime... Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays whatever the case may be... and Good Luck in 2017....
    Greeting WmMoyer KD3MC.... Just came across & detected your posting. Pretty new at this also. You're going to be able to acquire a lot information from our family forum. BTW Welcome to treasurenet may all your discoveries be treasures. You're pretty accurate about the distance & time concerning Mifflinburg. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas & best wishes for 2017 and beyond.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to get to met you & talk to you when you have extra time when you not digging up treasures. If that would be satisfactory? My phone is 570-275-5027 if you prefer to call. Thanks for the note & will look forward to hearing from you when you have time. Pete from Pa .... USAF 62-66

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links