WhaHooooooo!

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We Say!!!!! Swing until You Can't swing Anymore And Have Fun!!!! We are No Where Close to you!!!! HH Chug And Red

OP
OP
DirtyTrinkitDigger

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will be like the night before the fist day of school. You know when you can't sleep. It's been a long time since I've been able to do an all day hunt.

OP
OP
DirtyTrinkitDigger

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My suggestion: Forget Galveston! Do some research on the North Forest ISD. HISD took them over last year and are demolishing many of the schools! They have been fenced for 40 years and are loaded with coins and other do dads! Some are still fenced but some are not! Check the past issues or days of Swamplot.com demo listings and they will have several listed. Ride around and see which ones are being actively demoed and if there is access. Especially Mesa road! Just a clue!

OP
OP
DirtyTrinkitDigger

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My suggestion: Forget Galveston! Do some research on the North Forest ISD. HISD took them over last year and are demolishing many of the schools! They have been fenced for 40 years and are loaded with coins and other do dads! Some are still fenced but some are not! Check the past issues or days of Swamplot.com demo listings and they will have several listed. Ride around and see which ones are being actively demoed and if there is access. Especially Mesa road! Just a clue!

Thanks jas415,
I will take your advise and do a little research and do some practicing with my Explorer SE Pro. Thank you so much. I'll have my AT Pro for backup. Will I see you at any of these places tomorrow? I'm still getting the hang of the Minelab.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Robert, if you haven't got Andy Sabisch's handbook on the Explorer, stop by and buy a copy. It's great at explains the programming options on the Explorer series.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 of us hit one of those schools last Sunday and between us we got about 800 coins. I know of at least 3 rings, and 3 silver coins.

OP
OP
DirtyTrinkitDigger

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello jas415,
I went out to the one on Mesa but they wouldn't let me in cause they were moving concrete everywhere and still knocking down the building. Maybe I'll get lucky in Gonzales tomorrow.

OP
OP
DirtyTrinkitDigger

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello jas415, I went out to the one on Mesa but they wouldn't let me in cause they were moving concrete everywhere and still knocking down the building. Maybe I'll get lucky in Gonzales tomorrow.

I went the next morning after reading your post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread