jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
more 'found' stuff

Last Friday, the 29th I got out for a couple of hours and was on a demo when the lady next door came over. After a few minutes of discussion about metal detecting, she volunteered her front and back yards. A few minutes later she came back and said she had called a friend down the street and now I had another yard. I worked around the demo machines for a few more minutes then left.

Yesterday Ronny and I met at the lady's house. We didn't hunt the demo as they were still in progress. But her front and back yards were pretty good. A 1941 house. I got 26 wheats, 31 memorials, 5 quarters, 11 dimes, 8 nickels, and a '1949 English Half Penny along with a '42 Merc, a '32 quarter along with 3 Buffalo nickles, a bracelet and other stuff. Ronny did even better! And we still have 2 more yards to cover. As we were leaving she said she would call 3 more houses across from her to see if they would allow us on their's also. Super nice lady so I did not reclaim the 1932 $7 quarter I gave her to show to her friend. Oh well!!
IMG_6023.JPG IMG_6025.JPG IMG_6047.JPG IMG_6041.JPG

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We all need more nice ladies like your new found friend. Congrats on your fantastic finds & permissions.

Texas ED

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice on getting some networking going in the neighborhood. I hope that Quarter you gave her didn't have a "D" on it... :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread