My Detecting Finds from Feb. 6th to March 6th, 2018

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a photo of my best metal detecting finds from February through March 6th. Center: metal teddy bear which snaps open and reveals a bright brass-colored compartment with the word "Charlie" inscribed inside, on top of the bear is a 1935 "20k (gold) and sterling" lady's class ring from which the school emblem is missing, under the bear's left arm is a simulated (?) diamond earring that I found at a city park in Brownwood, above the bear's right ear is a "sterling" pendant that I found about a foot from the earring, to the left of the pendant is a "SWAT - Special Weapons and Tactics" lapel or cap pin that I found at Riverside Park, below that is a 1919 wheat penny, a 1929 wheat penny that's been clipped by a lawn mower, a very old W. E.& S. "One Free Game" amusement token, next to that is a 1945-P silver war nickel, above and to the right of that is a very old one-piece metal flat button, and above that is a 1946 90% silver Roosevelt dime. I also dug about $3 in modern change, probably 10 lbs. of metal trash (which I brought home and disposed of properly), recyclable metal scrap, and several bullets, shell casings, and other interesting metal items that I put in my display case. I found all of this with a Garrett Ace 250 metal detector which retailed for less than $250 when it was new so it's well on its way to paying for itself in less than 2 months of using it.
Happy Hunting!
~Texas Jay
Central Texas Treasure Club

MD finds-Feb-early March 2018 001.JPG

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, Terry. I enjoying this perfect detecting weather to the max. :)
~Texas Jay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread