My Garrett Ace 250 Finds from March 6th to April 6th

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my best finds with a metal detector from March 6th to April 6th. I used my inexpensive Garrett Ace 250 to find them all except for the big wrench at the bottom of the photo. The top 3 coins are a 1901 Barber dime, a 1906 V nickel, and an 1899 Indian Head Cent. The next row of coins are the wheat cents that I found, including a beautiful 1927-D valued at between $7-$25. The horseshoe-shaped item next to the Cub Scouts handkerchief holder is a copper Lone Ranger badge, probably from the late 1930s. The T-shaped brass item with the circles on the ends is marked Ford in script and I need to find out what I can about it. All I know is that it's from the very early Ford Motor Company. I also found a few pieces of old costume jewelry, a bunch of other old items, and the numerous modern coins at the bottom of the picture. This year, my #1 goal is to find gold (rings, jewelry, and coins) but I didn't find a piece of gold last month. I also found a lot of small brass and copper items, that are not pictured, which I put in my recyclable metal bins. In order to find all of this, I'd estimate I dug about 10 pieces of trash for each keeper that I recovered. I love this hobby!
Central Texas Treasure Club

Jay-md finds - March 6 to April 6 2018 001.JPG

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done that's a lot of stuff