Hello?

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Hello yourself. There is still one alive down south. Glad to see your getting out & finding some great keepers. It has been real slow down here & I have been looking hard for a few new spots. It is to the point if you want to find a little silver around here you have to start asking to hunt some of the older lots in town & most people don't want you on their place. I did get out the other day & came across an old token from Lund Ut. & found my 6th gold ring for the year, so I guess it is not all bad.

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like youre dong pretty decent. At least there is someone alive in Utah!!! Thats how I found the few things i found was by asking people and it seems theyre ok about it here.

utahtokenhunter

Greenie
Jun 10, 2007
magna
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
HELLO, THERE I HUNT PRIMARILY AROUND MY HOME IN MAGNA AND HAVE MADE A COUPLE OF GOOD FINDS 1902 IHP 1939 WASH QUARTER LIKE TO HUNT IN DOWNTOWN AND IN SALT LAKE BUT NOTHIN REALLY GOIN ON AS FAR I HAVE HEARD

GOOD LUCK
UTAH

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
utahtokenhunter said:
HELLO, THERE I HUNT PRIMARILY AROUND MY HOME IN MAGNA AND HAVE MADE A COUPLE OF GOOD FINDS 1902 IHP 1939 WASH QUARTER LIKE TO HUNT IN DOWNTOWN AND IN SALT LAKE BUT NOTHIN REALLY GOIN ON AS FAR I HAVE HEARD

GOOD LUCK
UTAH
I live 3 blocks east of liberty park and that is the area I mainly stay in. They have been doing some construction projects ive been hitting up.

utahtokenhunter

Greenie
Jun 10, 2007
magna
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
well that's cool i used to hit liberty park hard but moved out west always try those construction sites downtown whenever i can but dont make it down that way much maybe this weekend i will try to find some new spots downtown

utah

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THere is lots of stuff goingon downtown. Im headed out tomorrow hopefully to find a good spot. Looking for some more silver!

Suckerpunched

Nov 15, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Has been kinda quiet on the Utah board lately......I got out for a few hours today at an old site on Hill AFB but only found some clad and alot of trash. My best finds have been in friend's and family's yards. Still lookin to get permission to hit some older homesteads....
HH.....TC

UTcoinshootR

Mar 5, 2008
UT!
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, DFX300
Ive been busy and without internet. Ive managed to find a decent watch fob and a few wheat pennies this month. Got a silver earing with turquois in it, and a titanium mens ring. I may go out one more time this wednesday if the ground hasn't frozen. Got permission to hunt a 1900s house in Ogden. Good luck everyone. Its almost CRH season...$#!%.

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im hoping for at least a few more good days before the ground freezes. I only got 2 wheat pennies in my outings this last weekend. 3 old houses for that. what a bust!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread